Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karapatan sa lupa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Karapatan sa lupa on Sat May 20, 2017 12:09 am


Arresto Menor
Good morning po. Gusto ko po sana ikunsulta ang kalagayan ng tatay ko
pinamanahan po siya ng lola ko ng lupa. May deed of donation nmn po ito pero hindi nakarehistro ngunit hawak nia ang titulo. May pirma ng abogado, thumbmarks ng lolo't lola ko at pirma ng tatay ko at mga witness. May bisa po ba ito? May habol po kaya ang mga kapatid ng tatay ko. Pwede bang mkkuha ng kopya ng titulo ang mga kapatid ng hindi nmin alam? At ano po ang mga dapat gwin. Marami pong salamat.

View user profile

2 Re: Karapatan sa lupa on Tue May 23, 2017 4:56 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
1. Have the deed of donation registered. Pay the donor's tax and have it transferred in your father's name.

2. This could be considered an advance on the inheritance of your father. Is this the only property of your grandparents? Plus, is the title in the name of your grandmother alone, or both your grandparents?

Under the law a person cannot give more by way of donation what he can give by will. If the donation impairs the legitime of your uncles and aunties, they have a right to complain to the extent of their shares within five years from the death of your grandma.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum