Should I file a complaint or a case? I'm really confused.
- department was audited
- staff cooperated by providing documents related to our work
- received a show-cause memo to explain audit findings in writing
- findings were procedural in nature in reference to a particular guideline
- was not allowed to go to work due to preventive suspension
-saw the guideline for the first time (attached to the memo received)
- explained in detail all allegations except for general allegations.
- requested for details of general allegations to answer them properly.
- received requested details after a few weeks
- replied and submitted 2nd batch of explanations
- explanations were strong and supported with documents
- after waiting for 2 months, received dismissal notice through registered mail
- content of letter was "explanations unaccepted", thus you are dismissed immediately
- no advise received after 2 weeks.