Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need advice on Sun May 28, 2017 2:17 pm


Arresto Menor
Ako po ay isang small time business man, ito po ang aking kwento. may mga employee ako na nag awol at gumawa ng sariling campany at ginaya ang aking negosyo at ginagamit ang pangalan ng campany ko para makabenta.

1. Sa employer contract po ba pwedi ilagay na ndi pweding competensyahin ang negosyo after nila umalis sa campany?
2. Anung pweding kaso pweding isampa sa kanila?

TIA po . 🍌🚺🚺

View user profile

2 Re: Need advice on Sun May 28, 2017 10:48 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
1. Next time include a non-compete clause in their contract.

2. You could file a case against your employer for damages. Did you have your trademark registered or your business name registered? If your name was registered with either the DTI or the SEC that employee could not have copied your name because these government agencies will refuse registration of similar names.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum