Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm newbie here, seeking for legal advice. Please??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

Good afternoon po. I just want to seek legal advise kung posible po ba na makulong ang mama ko for libel case or defamation of character. Meron po kasi syang pinaghinalaang babae na kabit ng stepfather ko. Wala naman po syang ebidensya, naging tamang hinala lang siya to the point na nag away na nga po sila nung babae (may asawa rin po yung babae). Dinemanda po sya nung babaeng pinaghihinalaan niya ng paninirang puri dahil nga nag aaway raw po sila ng asawa niya dahil sa issue na ginawa ng mama ko. posible po kayang makulong ang mama ko nito?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Defamation is a criminal case. There is jail time involved.

Your mother has no right to demean embarass and humiliate a person by publicly imputing something she does not even have proof of to destroy another person's reputation.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Thank you for the information. Highly appreciated. God bless you.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum