Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there a Legal Action I can do to Forced Marriage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good Evening po. My Friend a Girl is being forced to be married to a guy who has a prosperous family by her Mother. In the past about 4 months ago, she was forced again by her mother to marry a 72 year old Australian for financial reasons. I manage to intervene  because I know where they lived in Pangasinan although I'm from Manila. Now I only have a vague knowledge to where they are living in Pangasinan because they moved only recently. Her mother is quite a adulterer. My friend has Three Dads and She has Siblings among them. I want to stop them through the law because this situation I might add freaking ridiculous. Is there a legal action I can take to help my friend to get her mother off from her back? She is 18 years old. She wanted to get away from there but she is kept only inside the house. Also if possible to take away the custody of the three little children that is with her because the last time I saw them they are not taken care off. Please Help me. What sould I do.

Last edited by SupportTian on Wed May 31, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Gramar and Wrong Person I am subjecting to.)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum