Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid service render

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 unpaid service render on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:43 pm


Arresto Menor
Mahahabol ko pa po byun unpaid service rendered ko sa company ng boss kong namatay?(single proprietor cia) may mga assets naman po cia at yun father nia ang administrator.kaso dkami in good terms ng father nia. San po ako puedeng lumapit para makakuha ng legal advice.

View user profile

2 Re: unpaid service render on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:36 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
If you qualify as indigent, go the Public Attorney's Office.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum