Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senior citizen posts blotter against an innocent person

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kfuji28

Arresto Menor
Inquiry: My grandmother has a habit of accusing relatives and househelp if things don't go her way or if she doesn't find her things or if she feels that person is arrogant. There are several instances wherein she misplaces her money or jewelry and accuse everyone who is living under her roof without any evidence. This has been going on for years and eventually almost all of our relatives doesn't want to stay in her house. I've been living with her since I was born and I'm forty years old now but these incidents are still happening. There was also an instance where she filed a complaint in the barangay against one of our previous househelp, accusing her without any evidence that she stole a ring. We'd like to leave this house but we are worried that she might post a blotter or any case against us even if she doesn't have any evidence. I'm worried that this might cause problems with my employment or my travel documents. We've heard from someone that you can't file a counter case to a senior citizen. Is there something we can do to defend ourselves or prevent this from happening if this is the case?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum