Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supporting child from father..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Supporting child from father.. on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:40 am


Arresto Menor
Hello po..ask ko lang po..possible po ba makakuha ng sustento ang dalawa kong anak sakanilang ama kahit po hndi kami kasal... hiwalay na po kami at may kanya kanya na din pamilya...kaya lang hndi nag suauporta ang ama nila for 5 years na...ano po magandang gawin para mkapag sustento ang ama nila...

Slmat po.

View user profile

2 Re: Supporting child from father.. on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:15 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Well the first thing you could do is ask.

If the father refuses, perhaps hire the services of a lawyer to demand support.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum