Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please need legal advice..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please need legal advice.. on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:31 pm


Arresto Menor
I need some legal advice, the situation is like brother got some huge amount of Loan to a former Mayor somewhere in Pangasinan, in which i don't even know or without my knowledge since i am working abroad, and medyo lumaki pa dahil may tubo napatong. now seems di na niya mabayaran yon nag guarantor ang galit na galit which siya din naman nakinabang sa ibang money as i have known. and now ang guarantor na ito is turn out to be kumpare ng brother ko. He even sent and post messages na may pag babanta sa buhay ng kapatid ko and now to me also. which it so happen kahapon inabangan ang kapatid ko and kinuha cellphone he even text me thru the phone of my brother the threat na "babasagin niya mukha ng kapatid ko" just now i learn na ginawa pala niya kahapon sinapak niya utol ko kasama niya and in front of his wife and biyenan. can we sue this guy? what case? can i sue him also for grave threat can we confiscate or search his house for illegal guns or deadly weapons? i don''t want to escalate the situation but this guy, tinatakot na ang bro and mom ko and even my family. kesyo alam niya bahay ko at ratratin ang bahay namin. PLEASE HELP ME GIVE ME SOME ADVICE TO GO LEGALLY.

View user profile

2 Re: Please need legal advice.. on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:32 pm


your brother should get a medico-legal certificate to prove his injuries. He can go to the police, but he may be directed to file the complaint at the bgy first.

searching the house is going too far.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum