Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am 40. Is it too late to take the bar?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I am 40. Is it too late to take the bar? on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:24 am

georgina114

Arresto Menor
Hi! I just want to pick your brains. I am 40 years old now. I graduated from law school 19 years ago and I've lived abroad since. I have decided to comeback and live in the Philippines. I am recently widowed and don't have much to do as I don't even have kids. I am toying with the idea of taking the bar exams but I'm not sure if the idea is good because I am no longer updated with the law and jurisprudence. I was out of the country for quite awhile. Am I too old to be a lawyer? What do you think? Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: I am 40. Is it too late to take the bar? on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:05 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
No one is old to take further education. You just have to do some more studies to find out all the changes since you graduated. Go for it! 🤗

georgina114 wrote:Hi! I just want to pick your brains.  I am 40 years old now.  I graduated from law school 19 years ago and I've lived abroad since.  I have decided to comeback and live in the Philippines.  I am recently widowed and don't have much to do as I don't even have kids.  I am toying with the idea of taking the bar exams but I'm not sure if the idea is good because I am no longer updated with the law and jurisprudence.  I was out of the country for quite awhile.  Am I too old to be a lawyer?  What do you think? Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: I am 40. Is it too late to take the bar? on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:20 am

Maervic

Arresto Menor
Yes! You can do it! I have a 45 yo boyfriend right now whos reviewing for the bar. He graduated 17 yrs ago. He hasnt given up on his dream yet and i can see that his mind is still sharp and he's really passionate about taking it again. He's going to take it with me this year. Yey! He's 11yrs older than me, btw. Smile

View user profile

4 Re: I am 40. Is it too late to take the bar? on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:38 am

Jadis

Reclusion Perpetua
My uncle became a lawyer at the age of 43. You can do it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum