Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie here. i need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Newbie here. i need help on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:29 am

citizenY

Arresto Menor
hi i'm new here, we would like to ask for legal advise on what to do if a person in summoned by the barangay but they wrote wrong complaint content and context..? thank you

View user profile

2 Re: Newbie here. i need help on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
You have to appear in the barangay during the scheduled barangay conciliation. This is to give your side and enlighten the barangay as to what really had happened. You may bring witness/es, if any.

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3 Child Legitamation on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:11 pm

HDJ

Arresto Menor
I just need the procedure on how to legitimate my child, as parents, we already executed joint affidavit of legitamation by subsequent marriage. What will be the next steps, where should i go next, and what are the other requirements to produce? My child bear the family name of his mother since were not yet married during his birth, and now the school shall not issue his school cert (TOR, diploma and other) until he become legitimate. Pls advise me sir for the proper procedure and steps and requirements to avoid waste of time as i have limited time here as OFW, thank you very much and i will really appreciate your help.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum