Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie here. Need help. Advice on Wrong case filed against you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi i'm new here, we would like to ask for legal advise on what to do if a person in summoned by the barangay but they wrote wrong complaint content and context..? thank you

Last edited by citizenY on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title)

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You have to appear in the barangay during the scheduled barangay conciliation. This is to give your side and enlighten the barangay as to what really had happened. You may bring witness/es, if any.

View user profile

3 Child Legitamation on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:11 pm


Arresto Menor
I just need the procedure on how to legitimate my child, as parents, we already executed joint affidavit of legitamation by subsequent marriage. What will be the next steps, where should i go next, and what are the other requirements to produce? My child bear the family name of his mother since were not yet married during his birth, and now the school shall not issue his school cert (TOR, diploma and other) until he become legitimate. Pls advise me sir for the proper procedure and steps and requirements to avoid waste of time as i have limited time here as OFW, thank you very much and i will really appreciate your help.

View user profile

4 Advice on a wrong case filed against you on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:45 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi thank you for the advice! We need help on what is the right thing to do, our "kasambahay" was being filed with theft by our neighbor but she was not the one who committed it.

She was asked by our neighbor (the employer) if she know someone she can refer to them to be their housemaid.
When she found a young "maid" for them they agree to send the amount of four thousand (4,ooo) pesos as ticket fare for she will be coming from Iloilo going to Baguio.
After the maid worked for two months for our neighbor, this maid left and allegedly took an amount of 10,900 pesos from them. And never went back, according to our neighbor (the employer).

Now, they are filing theft against our 'kasambahay' because according to them she was the one who refered the maid to them.But she did not receive any amount and was never able to contact the maid. Our neighbor (the employer and complainant) wants our "kasambahay" to pay the four thousand which was used as ticket fare. If she will not pay this amount they would also asked her to pay the 10,900 taken by the maid and will bring this case to court.

Is it right for her to pay this amount and file a theft case against her? She already been summoned at the local barangay and they are also insisting of the same response from our kasambahay.

There was no official written contract between our neighbor and our kasambahay. Only verbal agreement. And the people who knew the maid from Iloilo received a commission of 1,200 pesos only. Our kasambahay is willing to pay this back.

we need advice on what legal action to do, and what is the violation our kasambahay has done with regards to this matter. Thank you!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum