Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:22 am


I would just like to ask few questions on behalf of my partner. Meron po kasi xang unang asawa at isang anak. Then sa ngayon po ay meron na kaming sariling anak at may bago na din anak ang una nyang asawa. Parents po ng partner ko ang nagpaaral sa kanilang anak simula ng maghiwalay sila since wala ponnlg trabaho ang partner ko hanggang ngayon. Incoming highschool ang anak nia ngayong pasukan. And my partner's family offered that they will take care of the child and everything. But his first wife refused. Ahe asked for the financial support para sa pag aaral at pang araw araw ng bata. But my partner's family did not agree kung hindi lang din sknila magsstay ang bata. And the first wife's decision is she will juat take care of everything. My questions are:

1) the First wife said she will file a complaint against me and my partner since they are still married. Is it possible even if meron na dn syang anak sa iba?

2) my partner had been unemployed since maghiwalay sila hanggang ngayon. We are currently living on his parents house. How does it goes kapag walang trabaho ang father kaya hindi makapagbigay ng child support? Masasampahan pa dn ba xa ng complaint?

3) does the mother has the right na ilayo or itago ang bata kapag sinabi nyang she's providing everything to the child? May right pa dn ba ang tatay na makita ang anak even if wala xang ibinibigay na financial support?

I hope i made my questions clear. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Child support on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:55 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Most probably she will just file a VAWC case for non-support, not the case that has something to do with the relationship as husband. Since it is a criminal case, may kulong dyan pero kung mapapatunayan naman na walang kapasidad ang partner mo, he cannot be required to give support.

The mother may not deny the custody of the child from the father since they are still married and under the law, they have joint custody.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum