Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right due to separation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Right due to separation on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:21 am

Mary Angeline

Arresto Menor
Good Morning!

My sister and his husband is not yet legally separated, my sister has its conjugal property which is the house located at the land (property) of his husband parents. My sister have two kids with his husband. My question is, is their anything that my sister could do a legal action because his husband and family want her out of that land where her house is located? she is allowed to ask for payment for the amount of the house she constructed for her family? How about the kid's right?

Thank You and Godbless!

View user profile

2 Re: Right due to separation on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:34 am

Filia

Reclusion Perpetua
They could always agree on terms on the house and of the kids. If di magkasundo, post a comment here for possible legal actions she could do. For now, usap muna para di na gumastos.

View user profile

3 Right due to separation on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 am

Mary Angeline

Arresto Menor
Ilang beses napo nag-usap, umabot na sa municipal and police station..
Ano po ba ang legal action na pwedi magawa ng sister ko?
Kahit sa mga rights nalang po sana nilang mag ina.

View user profile

4 Re: Right due to separation on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
Yes, she has the right to be paid for half of the value of the house since it is the property of the husband and wife. The kid has a right to be supported by the father, in case the parents (your sister and her husband separates).

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

5 Re: Right due to separation on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
Yes, she has the right to be paid for half of the value of the house since it is the property of the husband and wife. The kid has a right to be supported by the father, in case the parents separate (your sister and her husband).

Last edited by Katrina288 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

6 Re: Right due to separation on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Filia

Reclusion Perpetua
You may go to court for judicial separation of property. Things like how much of the value of the house should be paid to her depends on so many things like if the source of the funds, etc. Only the court can properly determine which is hers and which is not.

About the kids, you may require the father to give support if he has the capacity to do so.

Last edited by Filia on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

7 Right due to separation on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Mary Angeline

Arresto Menor
Thank you so much for the response.
Very Happy Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum