Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help please with Cyber Crime law and changing the last name of my son.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pinkmars88

Arresto Menor
Ask lang po if may nag post sa Facebook ng masasakit na salita about sa akin pero hindi po na mention ang name ko but obviously ako ang tinutukoy kasi she is talking about my son and she gave me an alias pwede po ba sya ma fal under cybercrime? Then sa Son ko gusto ko sana matahimik na din kami kung pwede ko ipa change nalang last name nya even if na acknowledge na sya ng father nung in good terms pa kami? We are not married. Nalaman ko rin po na may babae sya ngayon hiwalay na po kami and now pati yung new gf nya are posting hurtful words on fb. Please help. Thanks

View user profile

Jadis

Reclusion Perpetua
1. If the libelous article is a blind item, the victim must be identifiable to a third person. The third person will have to attest to that fact. May iba bang nakakaalam na ikaw ang tinutukoy kahit hindi mo sabihin na ikaw?

2. The use of the biological father's surname is a RIGHT given to the illegitimate child and it cannot be easily taken away just because the biological father and mother are not in good terms.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum