Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Condo in Muntinlupa transected by West Valley Fault

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

I need legal advice on what's the best option with the unit I purchased with Robinsons Land Corp. I bought the property last year and started paying the 20% downpayment until 2019. Recently, HLURB issued a letter to RLC to suspend and discontinue selling and advertising of the project. In fact the collection of payment is currently on hold due to it. Below are my options and hopefully you can help me out.

1. Discontinue my purchase since I'm still halfway paid of the 20% downpayment. However, they mentioned that I am not entitled to any refund since I have not yet fulfilled 2 years payment.

2. Transfer my purchase to a different project but within RLC. It will undergo approval process though and will take sometime.

3. Convert my purchase to Lease. Meaning the total amount paid will be used as payment to lease the unit. I should leave the place upon consuming the payment. This will also undergo approval process.

Any recommendation is highly welcome.


View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
The third option in my opinion is the least costly.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum