Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 falsification on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:24 am

vanessah jane

Arresto Menor
di kopo sinasadya na pirmahan ang birth certificate ng anak ko na intended para sa pirma ng kanyang ama. kya gusto ko narin po itama ang mali ko. nun time na yon ay depressed talaga ako at walang ama ang anak ko. caesarian po ako kaya pinabigay lang un dapat i fill-up kso nagquestion ang office ng ospital bakit sa apelyido ko daw. at kelangan ng letter from the father daw. kya nagawa kong ako nalang pumirma. so wala silang question agad dun. marami nagsasabi sakin bakit sa apelyido ng lalaki.kya gusto ko na ipachange surname ang anak ko. tanong ko.. mkakasuhan poba ako? help lang po.

View user profile

2 Re: falsification on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:37 pm


does the father know what you did?

please see my answer here:

to be made liable, someone has to file a case against you. is someone planning to do so?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: falsification on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:40 pm

vanessah jane

Arresto Menor
di nya po alam. ayaw nya mkipagcontact sa akin dahil ayaw po nya ng obligasyon. sa tanong nyo, wala naman po. salamat po.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum