Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOUNCED CHECK OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:33 am

Hello po. Ano po dapat ko gawin. Nkahiram po ako ng pera when i was in the middle east, ngbgy din po aq ng guarantee check. Bgla po aq nterminate at pinauwi ng pinas then ngyon po nkatnggp aq mg demand letter without any stamp nf letterhead, name lng po ng atty anf signature saying i have to settle the mount within 30days..and and cheke ko po is hndi dn issued ng bank dto sa pinas

View user profile

2 Re: BOUNCED CHECK OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:17 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
yung tamang gawin is coordinate with this person and find out kung sino ba sya. most probably collection agency yan. try to negotiate yung payment terms if possible since responsibility mo bayaran yung pagkaka utang mo.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum