Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change of surname on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:18 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day Sir!

I am planning to change my maiden name to my married name when I apply for the board exam.

Will the MARRIAGE CONTRACT be enough for PRC to allow me to change my surname eventhough my Transcript of Records and the other required documents show my MAIDEN name?

Do I need to change my surname on some documents?
I got married WHEN I was in college.

Thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: Change of surname on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm


yes, it will be sufficient.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum