Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help: Our Real State Developer loaned our title to another bank as their advanced receivable.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
We bought a house and lot from a Real State Developer, and we loaned it in a bank CBS, and we had already fully paid already. However CBS bank told us that they dont have our title because our developer have not given it to them yet and they have hard time to get it. After a few months another Bank RCBC sent us letter and told us that our Developer have made advanced receivables with them, that is our developer loan our title to them. Their agreement is that our developer will pay RCBC when we pay them which we had already paid in full through our CBS bank loan. But our developer did not paid them RCBC so they cant release the title to us. The RCBC manager told us that our Developer told them that we had not paid them yet. I keep on calling our Developer for explanation and help but they have not yet respond appropriately, no actions from them to help us. Please kindly advise please. Thanks.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Hire a lawyer and explore the filing of the necessary civil and criminal cases against your developer.

View user profile

3 Help please what is the process? on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:05 pm


Arresto Menor
Jadis wrote:Hire a lawyer and explore the filing of the necessary civil and criminal cases against your developer.

Hi Jadis,

Thanks for the reply. But would like to ask what is the process to do that?
Magtatanong lang po kung mga magkano po usually ang lawyer's fee?
I'm just worried sa gastos.
Pwede po kaya ako lumapit sa PAO Public Attorney's Office?


View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
kung indigent ka pwede ka lumapit sa PAO kaso since you were able to purchase a house eh i doubt na you can be considered indigent.

you can just contact a law office and inquire their service. yung fee depende kasi yan sa abogado.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum