Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anong kaso ang pwedeng isampa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Anong kaso ang pwedeng isampa on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:02 am


Arresto Menor
Ano po ang pwede ikaso kung ang mag-asawa ay legally married, pero ang lalaki ay nag-uwi na ng bagong babae sa kanilang bahay at lantaran ng ipinapakita sa lahat na ang babaeeng yon ay kanyang GF.

Alam po ng asawang babae na may bagon ng GF ang kanyang asawa at may plano na silang mag file ng annullment after 6 months.

Gusto ko lang po malaman kung pwedeng kasuhan ang asawang lalaki at ang kabit dahil sa pambabastos na ipinapakita ng dalawa sa pamamagitan ng pagtira sa kanilang bahay habang ang asawang abbae ay nasa abroad.

Thank you po

View user profile

2 Re: Anong kaso ang pwedeng isampa on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:21 pm


the proper cases that may be filed are ra 9262, and concubinage

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum