Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property in Marikina City

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Property in Marikina City on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 pm


Arresto Menor
Good afternoon Sir/Atty. I would like to seek for an advice about our property in Marikina City. Said property is a 300sqm area from JP Rizal hanggang Riverpark (pahaba). Si Lolo po ang nag pundar nun and nakapangalan po yung title sa mga heirs niya which is kasama po father ko. 5 sila magkakapatid, 3rd child po father ko. Yung iba po nakalagay sa title (Jose Cruz married to …) but yung sa father ko po name niya lang ang nakalagay sa title pero married po sila ng mother ko. Ang buhay nalang sa mga nakalagay sa title is yung uncle ko which is siya po yung naghahandle ngayon ng property and nung restaurant (meron po kasing restaurant yun sa front then 8 apartment doors na sa likod)

Ang concern po naming is 1. Can we have our share? Or can we demand na ibenta na yung property? Since nag usap usap na po kami ng mga cousins ko and yung mga tita ko po na ibenta na yung property but yung uncle ko po ang ayaw ibenta.

Isa pa po is parang naka corporation po ang nasa title; 2. Pwede kaya kami mag demand ng profit nun since nung umalis kami year 2008? Yung mga cousin ko kasi dun po sila nakatira sa ibang pinto ng apartment. But for us ng mother ko, umuupa kami for the last 11 years.

I hope you can help us Sir

Thank you in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Property in Marikina City on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:12 pm


Reclusion Temporal
Since co-owner yung father mo, you and your siblings are the owners of 1/5 as heirs of your father. This means you can either sell your share or demand proportionate profits. You and your siblings and your mother can settle extrajudicially yung estate ng father mo para mailagay yung names niyo sa title.

You can also convince your uncle to buy out your shares. If not, you may file a case for judicial partition of the property so the court can divide the property.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum