Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY???

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:03 am

zhangliwei

Arresto Menor
The Company refused to pay a workers 13th month, after he ended his one month probationary contract who refuses to sign a new contract for five months with the company. Upon the manager consulting a lawyer, it has been said that it is okay not to pay the 13th month pay of the employee since he is under the probationary period. Is this legal?

View user profile

2 Re: PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:38 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua
NO, this is not legal.

UNder the law, it states that:

Rank and File employees in the private sector shall be entitled to 13th mo pay regardless of the nature of their employment, position, employment status, and irrespective of the method by which their wages are paid provided that they have worked for the company at least one month during the calendar year.

View user profile

3 TRAINEES RIGHT on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:02 pm

aldzhrue24

Arresto Menor
guys I need your advise. We've signed a contract stating that they can terminate our employment with them if we werent able to meet their required metrics. training period is with in 18 days. during the 8th day they remove us from the account. bdw its bpo company it is an outbound call center. sabi nila client base daw. pag hindi satisfy ang client sa sales pwde lng daw sila basta2x mang terminate nang tao nila. my question is ok lng ba na e terminate ka nila kahit hindi pa tpos ang training although it is stated in the contract that we've signed.

View user profile

4 Re: PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:54 am

mikos23

Prision Mayor
aldzhrue24 wrote:guys I need your advise. We've signed a contract stating that they can terminate our employment with them if we werent able to meet their required metrics. training period is with in 18 days. during the 8th day they remove us from the account. bdw its bpo company it is an outbound call center. sabi nila client base daw. pag hindi satisfy ang client sa sales pwde lng daw sila basta2x mang terminate nang tao nila. my question is ok lng ba na e terminate ka nila kahit hindi pa tpos ang training although it is stated in the contract that we've signed.

Please post your question as another topic and not add to an existing discussion.

Thanks

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum