1. Owner's Duplicate Certificate of Title registered under the name of buyer free from any liens and encumbrances.
2. Original and Two (2) Certified True Copies of the tax declaration of the land registered under the name of buyer and free from any liens and encumbrances.
3. Orginal copies of tax receipts on the land for current full year.
4. Original copy of the tax clearance on the land for the current full year.
5. Original copy of the duly notarized Deed of Absolute Sale executed by between buyer and seller duly stamped by the Register of Deeds.
Ang tanong ko po ay kung ano ang maging seguridad ko rito na mabayaran sa ganitong sitwasyon? Halimbawa nag execute na ng Absolute Deed of Sale at nailipat na sa pangalan ng buyer ang titulo ng lupa, pero hindi naman naibigay sa bangko.