Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hiwalay na po kapatid ko for so many years (but not legally yet)nakabili ang kapatid ko ng property at nalaman ito ng dating asawa nya. Pwede po bang mgfile ng separation of property ang kapatid ko para di makapaghabol ang dati nyang asawa? Kahit hindi pa sila legally annuled o separated?

View user profile


Prision Mayor
All properties acquired during marriage are conjugal properties except paraphernal property (inheritance which is exclusive) and no pre-nuptial separation of personal property (read Family Code of the Phil). Kanino nakapangalan yong property bought by your kapatid-- in her maiden name or married name? Palagay ko ang Kapatid mo puedeng gumawa Ng separation of property from the spouse esp. if has a second family, Ask a lawyer/legal counsellor, maybe from your city legal Dept o sa PAO, libre Ito di tulad sa private lawyer may consultation fee.
Am not a lawyer, only sharing my personal knowledge.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Marami pong salamat.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum