Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing a civil case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Filing a civil case on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:41 am

thatcher

Arresto Menor
I have provided evidence to a law firm and it took 2 months before I received a response.

Now I am waiting for the firm to file my civil case complaint to the regional court. I already paid the acceptance fee. I just would like to know if there is a timeframe I could expect the case to be filed.

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Filing a civil case on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:18 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua
it will be best to check with your lawyer to find out if something is causing any delay.

View user profile

3 Re: Filing a civil case on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:25 pm

thatcher

Arresto Menor
Thank you. I have more than once. Is there a legal timeframe in the practice of law or to remain compliant to the court procedures that has to be met that will not be a cause of concern later on in terms of filing the case? I guess I am also asking implicitly if time is not going to be a factor that the defendant will use against me later on.

View user profile

4 Re: Filing a civil case on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:48 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua
it depends on the case to be filled regarding the prescribed period for filling.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum