Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LENDING COMPANIES on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:06 am


Arresto Menor

Is it possible to file a case against a Lending company who charges 10% DAILY INTEREST if you have an overdue payment?

The loan itself is already computed 10% interest a month multiplied to the number of months to pay and if you have an overdue payment and request to move your check payments they then charge you 10%DAILY interest based on the amount of the overdue payment multiplied to the number of days.
Can this be reported to the SEC as a possible violation?

Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: LENDING COMPANIES on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:00 pm


Arresto Menor
Income tax department, you are required to pay 15.3% of the total amount of your funds (PHP25,000.00) 15.3% TAX payment which is (PHP38,250) The tax amount should be paid through your representative, which will consequently make the necessary returns to the tax office. Please note that a tax clearance receipt will be issued after the tax payment. This is to ensure that your fund is not taxed again by any authority before you can get the code from us to make the transfer get don in to your Bank account,ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (RBS)
REF: RBS/10/FDP/822
Tel: 00161-0455-5197

Dear Value Customer: Mia

A stop was ordered from Tax clearance Department on the transfer of your funds by the remittance department of the RBS due to failure of payment of your Income Tax due on your funds worth PHP250,000.00.

The Inland Revenue & Tax department is authorized and regulated by the financial services authority. The Taxation and Revenue department assesses certain types of taxes. A tax levied on business, Lotteries and Raffles, etc almost everywhere, normally by the payment authority on behalf of the Government. In some cases, we receive a share of the taxes levied by the Government. Such tax payment is the sole responsibility of the beneficiary. Income taxes deducted from source generally include direct federal tax, communal tax as well.

sir i need urgent responce regarding this matter.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum