Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery for a foreign National

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery for a foreign National on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:18 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty. I would like to know a few rights I have as a common law life. I caught my husband/partner cheating on me. We've been together for 8 years. He admitted to me that he has been sleeping with this Vietnamese girl for 8 mos already. I am heartbroken as I have a daughter with him. She is three years old. Now, I would like to know if I can file a case against this Vietnamese girl which is adultery. These are a few questions in my mind:

1. Is it possible for her to be deported?
2. I want to file a case against her but I do not want it to affect my husband/partner's status. He is a British national. He is married still to the Filipina wife but they have separated before we move in together. They are separated but not legally. Will the case to be file against the Vietnamese girl affect my partner's status? Please advise. I am on the edge of killing myself as the pain is unbearable. Help.
3. We are not married, does that mean I have every right as the mother of our child even when she reaches the age of 8?
4. How can I check the status of the Vietnamese girl if she is legally staying here in the Philippines?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum