Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no communication with husband. cant sell properties.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

ano po bang pwede kong gawin para mabenta ko ang mga lote ko na ako ang bumili at nakapangalan sakin kaya lang po kailangan pa din ng pirma ng asawa ko na hindi ko na macontact at nasa ibang bansa?
maraming salamat po sa pagsagot.

View user profile


you will have to file a judicial petition to declare you as sole administrator of the properties.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum