Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:34 am


Arresto Menor
Hi I would like to ask how to get child support from the father of my child now she turning 11 .. She was recognized by his father.  My daughter used his father surname. Before his father gave her allowances (3000 monthly) and payment for school tuition but he stop it when he get married and have children and they left to Australia  2 years ago. how can I ask child support when the father not live her in the Philippines. Pls help me. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Child support on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:40 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
you can ask but the problem is how this will be executed. since the father is outside the country, he needs to return to the Philippines first in order for him to be liable for any case you will file.

View user profile

3 Re: Child support on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:38 pm


Arresto Menor
Yon nga po ang problem ko pero umuuwi po sya dito sa Philippines to visit his family ( mother) .
thank you

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum