Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

IM using my Father surname in School Records but registered in NSO is My mother surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Pa help naman po ginagamit ko pong surname
sa school at sa mga fill up form po ay surname ng father ko at middle name ng mother ko.

PERO ang nakalagay po pala sa nso/birth certificate ko ay surname ng mother ko at middle name nya.

may affidavit to used the father surname nadin po ako.
diko napo kasi alam sunod na gagawin patulong namn po balak ko kasing gamitin eh yung father surname nalng para d napo mag ka problema sa ibang records.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum