Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filipino Father seeking help with USA wife about their children?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I'm asking for some guidance/advice. I have a male Filipino friend here in Angeles City with 4 children with an American woman who lives in America, he's married to her in the Philippines tand she has abandoned him and their children and has gone back and married another man in the USA. She is not a Philippines citizen just USA . It's a lot different because it's usually the other way around . She's never registered her kids as USA citizens and they should be. He gets no support from her and it just might be biligamy that she has gotten remarried without getting a divorce in the USA and now has more children there. They were married in the Philippines. Does anyone have suggestions or advice? Are there any pro bono Lawyers who might be interested. It seems he could get some social security at least for his kids or something. Thanks all. Past this on or PM me if you wish.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
advise him to approach PAO if he is an indigent. However, even if he gets a court order for support, it cannot be executed if she is not in the Philippines.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Thank you

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum