Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Name Suffix (JR.)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Name Suffix (JR.) on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:41 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, Good day po!

Magpapa-consult lang po sana regarding sa name ko. Bale until now po kasi I'm still using my name with JR, Jose Pepe Garol Jr. But later on ko lang po nalaman bago ako grumaduate ng college (2012), pagkuha ko ng NSO ang nakalagay po is Jose Pepe Garol lang po, walang JR. Ngayon ipapa-correct ko na po sana, kaya lang sabi ng nakausap ko tama lang daw po ang nakalagay sa Birth Certifcate ko. I have no right to be JR daw po since ang nakalagay po sa father's name is Jose Garol po. Not unless makakapagprovide daw po ako ng documents na magpapatunay na Jose Pepe Garol din po father ko. I know din naman po ang rule sa paggamit name suffix.

The problem po is Jose Garol na po pala tlaga gamit ng father ko ever since. Ngayon po, tama lang po na sundin na lang po yung NSO ko? Wala po kaya akong ibang magiging problema na? Kaya lang, pano po yung mga record ko sa school, sa government, etc.? Kaya po kaya yun ipa-change with the support of affidavit? Or is there any other way po to correct my name? Pasencya na po, sa madaming tanong.
Thank you in advance po. Hoping for your advise.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum