Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it Possible to file adultery if youre wife is in abroad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

networxcorp

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty, Hope you can give me legal advice regarding my situation. My wife is a Filipino citizen but securing a long term visa in japan, she arrived here at last November 2010 and upon checking on her stuffs i found a picture of her and a guy kissing each other. Is there anything legally i can do to her act, i think thats a clear evidence I'm securing the picture as evidence, By any chance is there anything i can do or can i file a case against her while she is out of our country, will she be deported? I wanted her to be deported, what shall i do? thank you very much

View user profile

attyLLL

deportation would be up to the japanese government. i'm afraid i am not familiar with their laws.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

networxcorp

Arresto Menor
Is the picture that im holding right now would be an enough evidence to file a case against her?

View user profile

jergo

Arresto Menor
atty, is it possible to file a case of adultery only to the lover while sparing the wife? and what is the statue of limitations on such case? just curious, can you file a case of adultery even if the partner of the wife is a girl?

View user profile

attyLLL

networx, adultery is the act of a married woman having sexual intercourse with a man not her husband. the picture will not be enough, and again if it was committed in japan, then it will be their laws that will apply.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

attyLLL

jergo, no and no. has to be against them both and it has to be a guy

View user profile

networxcorp

Arresto Menor
is there any other case that i can file to her? because i think thats a sign of dishonesty discovering that she is securing a picture of her with a man kissing each other....We have a daughter and she is with me, is there any grounds that i can file a case so she cant get my daughter to me because of her dishonesty ?

View user profile

attyLLL

networx, try sending a demand letter first. perhaps the threat of filing a case will have the same effect.

View user profile

networxcorp

Arresto Menor
can you elaborate more on that atty... what do you mean by sending demand letter? did you mean to send a demand letter to my wife in japan? i have threatened her before, that I am securing that kind of evidence and it doesn't help....is there anyway that i can file a case against her and the court will send her a summon letter or anything that can shake her thoughts...

View user profile

attyLLL

how about having a lawyer send a letter to the guy?

a picture of her kissing someone only proves that. it cannot be expanded further to mean that they are having sexual relations.

you can file a case here, but if that's your evidence, then it will not be enough. and if the sex happened outside of philippine territory, then our criminal law will not apply.

View user profile

immortal

Arresto Menor
Hi,
My husband is currently working abroad for almost 3 years. But for past two years, financial support for us was not regularly provided and the worst case is that I discover that he was lately get married to another lady and converted his religion from Roman Catholic to Muslim. Now, my question is: what are the legal action/s or case should I take with this scenario? Thank you in advance...

View user profile

attyLLL

do you consider yourselves as separated? when he visits here, does he stay with your family? how did you get your information he converted religion and married someone else?

if he has another address here in the philippines, you can send a demand letter there. then you can develop and file a case for economic deprivation under ra 9262.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum