Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pakiread na lang po and please need po ng advice asap.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
May stepfather po ako, then kasal po sya pero 7 years na silang hiwalay ng asawa nya nung time na naging sila ng nanay ko. Andami ng masasakit na salita na binitiwan ng pamilya nya sa amin ng nanay ko? Ano po ba dapat namin gawen. Wala po ba talaga kaming laban sa bagay na yun? TIA po sa mga sasagot.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
kung hindi inanull yung kasal ng step father mo, then technically kasal padin sya sa mata ng batas. pwede kayo magreklamo sa barangay regarding the harassment pero pwede din magdemanda yung asawa nya against sa stepfather mo at nanay mo.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Your mother will have no right to his property and if he dies, whatever his share in what he and your mother put up will be forfeited in favor of his heirs in the first marriage, and even your mother's share will be forfeited if she acted in bad faith (i.e. she knew at the time that she cavorted with this man that he was legally married to someone else).

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum