Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Molestation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Molestation on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:42 am


Arresto Menor
Hi can someone help me,  I want to file a complain to a person who molested my daughter few years ago, we never file a complain because the child has been keeping it secret ever since until she was petitioned already in the US, she is living now there for 7 years and the molestation happens when she was 8-12 year old she is 19 now. Can we still file a complain in her absence?  do she need a personal appearance while the case is processing?  can we use documents instead like psychological reports in her absence?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum