Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nag-resign dahil Unfit to work na

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nag-resign dahil Unfit to work na on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 am


Arresto Menor
Kung ang isang empleyado na fit to work po ng pumasok sa isang company, ay nakakuha na ng "unfit to work" remark from his doctor during his stay sa same company (heart ailment na angkaron ng bara ang isang ugat ugat sa puso at it dahil daw sa "stress" he got from his job) , ay mag-reresign na, anu-ano po ba ang mga legal benefits na dapat nyang makuha from his employer? Is the copmpany required to pay him the one month salary per year of service?

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Nag-resign dahil Unfit to work na on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:45 pm


in my opinion, no. to be entitled to separation pay, he should be terminated for disease, not voluntarily resign.

you can try to claim from Employment compensation commission.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum