Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancellation of Deed of Sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cancellation of Deed of Sale on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Mareng000

Arresto Menor
I applied for a housing loan to purchase the lot of my tita who resides in the same lot. During the process, the loan was not approved due to complexity sa hati/boundaries ng lot stated in the CTC. We are sharing the same lot pero sa ground floor po ung bhay namin at sa 2nd floor nman po ung tita ko.
So we were advised to transfer the lot to my name para maapprove ng bank. And it was finally approved. However, napakababa ng appraised value compared sa amount na gusto ng tita ko at hindi ko po kakayanin ung kulang sa loanable amount.
1. Pwede pa po ba namin i-cancel ung deed of sale?
2. CTC were already transfered to my name. Pwede po kya namin gawin na i-transfer na lng sa ibang bibili ng lot nya?
PLease advise. Thank you.

Mareng000

View user profile

2 Re: Cancellation of Deed of Sale on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:14 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal
try talking to other banks. baka ma appraise nila ng mas malaki, then have a loan take out. Babayaran nila yung loan mo sa bank and then sa kanila ka na ngayun may utang.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum