Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

training bond

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 training bond on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:40 pm

gabriel0913

Arresto Menor
Hi, goodevening. I would like to seek legal advice regarding my situation.

On July 13 and 14 my company sent me to a 2day training. I have no Idea if was a product briefing or a real training. I have come to the training as it was plotted on my schedule, there was no agreement between me and my company that I will be bond for that training nor received an advise ahead of training date informing me that they bond me for my upcoming training. Actually when I've got to the traini g they've asked me (the host of the event) if I already have the payment. I informed my company and asked them if I can leave since I dont know that we will pay for that certain event, they said that they will send the payment to my account amounting to 10k. Normally when I attended training either before I come to the training I have a signed bond or if it was a product briefing, we will just attend to it. To cut the story short, I attended the training which I know its just a product briefing because the amount of the freebies item is the amount of traning. Its like buying a laptop and then there are 2 days free training to operate the laptop. 2 weeks had past, I secure a job to another company and file my resignation on July 25, On August 2 my boss asked me to edit the resignation date to August 26 and let me signed the date which I edited, afterwards my boss handed down the training bond dated July 25 for my 2 days training (July13 and 14) amounting to 10k divided by 6months. I asked my boss that if I can keep the unit given to the training, I will sign the bond, since I believe I have nothing to gain from that training, the certification I obtain was not given to me instead its like an accreditation, in order for my company to sell and support the said product. I will not be able to use the learning from the 2day training since its like a product briefing. I returned the unit to the company and refuse to sign the training bond, since I have no choice my boss told me that if I will keep the unit they will charge the unit to me plus the bond. My boss said even if I refuse to sign it will be charge to me since I attended the training.

August 26 will be my last day and they said they will deduct the said amount on my last pay. Any advise from you will be a big help.

Thanks in advance.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum