Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of donation question

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Deed of donation question on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:50 am

Reclusion Perpetua

may i point out na hindi po national publication ang needed sa extrajudicial settlement. hindi puwede sa inquire ka magpublish or manila bulletin or phil star.

tsaka, wala sa bir rules and regulations ang pag require ng publication ng extrajudicial settlement. ang nagrequire niyan is ang register of deeds. regarding sa bir revenue regulation na nag require na dapat mag presenta ang taxpayer ng copy ng newspaper na napublish na. bawal yan. kasi dati ako taga bir. and i have never encountered na me revenue regulation na ganyan na ipapublish dapat ang extrajudicial bago iprocess ng bir ang certificate authorizing registration (CAR) ng taxpayer.

View user profile

27 Re: Deed of donation question on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Prision Mayor
I think the property is conjugal so that 1/2 share of it as ur father's share must be liquidated per tx reform act and it belongs to ur heirs plus ur mom as surviving wife equally divided among u and d other half is ur mom share of d property. I think only think only ur mom share from ur father and her share of half of d whole property that he can donate (this my opinion and experience and am not a lawyer)

View user profile

28 Re: Deed of donation question on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:47 am

Prision Mayor
The publication of an Extra Judicial Settlement is required/mandated by Rules 73 and 74 of the New Rules of Court. Taxconsultantdavao is right, it is not the BIR who requires the publication. In fact in our EJS on our deceased parents, we paid the Estate Tax while the EJS was on its publication for 3 consecutive weeks (1 day in a week) and the purpose is for creditors and/or other heirs to claim, if any. That is the purpose of the publication. I AM SHARING MY THOUGHT BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PERTINENT RULES. I AM NOT A LAWYER!

View user profile

29 Re: Deed of donation question Today at 10:16 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum