Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

single mom

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 single mom on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:17 am


Arresto Menor
Hi pls help. I just recently broke up with my bf due to some personal conflicts and I have decided to end the relationship since I see no future in it. We have a kid. Now he's threatening to take my child away from me. Does he have the right? Pls help.

View user profile

2 Re: single mom on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:59 am


Arresto Menor
i forgot to mention we are not married.

View user profile

3 Re: single mom on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm


no he does not. as the mother of an illegitimate child only you have parental authority and right to custody. the father only has visitation rights. i recommend you don't let him exercise it unless there is a written agreement.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum