Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need legal advise on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:38 am


Arresto Menor
Good day, i would like to ask if can i file a complaint to the company of my husband's mistress? And pde na ba ako.magfile ng comcubinage case kung hindi na natutulog sa bahay namin ang aking asawa. Thank you in advance to all that will answer.

View user profile

2 Re: Need legal advise on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:23 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
hindi enough na proof yung hindi sa inyo natutulog ang mister mo. may proof ka ba na nagsasama sila?

pwede mo try mag complaint dun sa company pero most companies don't get involve in their employees personal affairs.

View user profile

3 Re: Need legal advise on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:29 pm


Arresto Menor
For now wala pa akong hawak n evidence na pics na dun sya natutulog what i have now is their conversation stating na un mister ko ay andun na sa labas ng bahay ng mistress nya pati rin un intimate conversation kung ano ngyari sa knila ay un pa lang ang mga hawak ko. Is these are enough proof para makapagsampa ako ng kaso?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum