Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Passport Guarantor

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Passport Guarantor on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:02 pm

msgoer

Arresto Menor
Hello My Honor,

Pardon my English.

My friend borrowed me a money since May 2014.  We agreed they should pay on October 2014.

On that month,  I was felt that they don't enough money to pay me. I was suggested to move more months to collect money.

In short story.  Were misunderstanding.  In the morning I was found one of their passport.  I said,  I've got your passport.... I will hold it 'till will pay me.

The passport owner was in overseas and the passport expiry on April 2017.  i though they file a lost passport to their working country.

Has our conversation proven communication that they confirmed the passport is my hold.

I was tried to ask the payment 'till these time and i will get back their passport before the passport was expired 'till now no pay.

Was tried to collect the money but they ignored me.

My thinking to file a case as perjury.... has a witness that the passport was given to me while were in meeting.

What should need to do in Legal process? thanks

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum