Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My husband wants to change his surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My husband wants to change his surname on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:15 pm


Arresto Menor
I know that my concern is kinda weird. My husband doesn't like his surname because it doesn't sound nice. Eversince we had a relationship he always open up the topic of using his middle name as his surname. We always argue about this. Now that we are married, I am pregnant and about to give birth few weeks from now, he again insisted that we will put his middle name or my middle name as our daughter's surname on our child's birth certificate. And he again insisted that we will change our surname and i always disagree with his idea. How can I convince him that it is a bad idea? And if ever, is it possible to change your surname to your mother's maiden name even if you are not an illegitimate child? Thank you in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: My husband wants to change his surname on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:48 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You could only do that through a court order.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum