Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

For my friend

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 For my friend on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi atty, yung bf po ng friend ko kasal po pero since 2010 hindi napo sila nagkikita ng asawa nya, tapos sinabi po ng asawa nya thru chat na may ka live na nga po sya (wife) gusto po mag pakasal nung guy sa friend ko.pls advice po thank you

View user profile

2 Re: For my friend on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:28 pm


Arresto Mayor
Should your friend (who has a valid and subsisting marriage) choose to get married again, his second marriage would be void. He could also be subject to a criminal case for bigamy. It is best to get his previous marriage annulled or wait for the divorce law (if he can wait that long).

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum