Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

car accident

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 car accident on Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:54 pm


Arresto Menor
i need some opinion. i was involved in an accident while driving a
registered 4x4 car in an intersection and when i nearly passed to the other side of the intersection without knowing an unregistered motorcycle passed in front of the car that made the motorcycle sway when its rear side was hit by the right side bumper of the car which result to the motorcycle driver a slight physical injury. After the incident i brought the driver and hes companion to the nearest hospital, and give them money for the medicine prescribed by the nurse. on the next day they asked me for more money.

Q: Do i have to give them what they want?they already threatened me if i didn't able to comply to their demands. What should i do?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum