Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perjury Case Maybe

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Perjury Case Maybe on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 pm


Arresto Menor
How to start recanting my sworn statement? I had a sworn statement made in May but I want to correct or withdraw (if possible). The case (when I had the sttement) was under preliminary investigation at the prosecutors office. My statement was submitted together with the counter affidavit of thedefendant. I didnt realize then that I was suffering depression. I was diagnosed only in July that I am suffering into deressio. and now under medication. Now I am thinking clearly and more focused and decided to correct what I did. Can you please help me. Thank you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum