Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi please help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi please help on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:53 am


Arresto Menor
Someone filed a estafa case against me recently and he already filed a blotter in our brgy saying that i owe him 5150.00 pesos. This person asked me to complete a job for him for an agreed amount of 1k per finished job, even though we did not really have any contract or written agreement about the job he offered. Now i was able to finish some jobs for him and he paid me but he overpaid 2k which I understand i should return to him. Little i know that he had clients na niloko niya and he promised a lot of things and now they are asking for a refund. What this person did was he pointed to me that i am the person that his clients should look for because he made stories na ako dw ung tumatanggap ng payment from his clients. Which also led himd to file a complaint against me which he said is "estafa" and is asking me to refund the amount of 5150.00 pesos. I know na kelangan ko ibalil ung 2k niya para sa overpayment nya saken pero ung estafa case is too much. Please give me advice po what is the beat thing to so eapecially kung nananakot xa na maimpluwensya dw family nila and he can do everything to win thia case.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum