Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need legal advice on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:32 am


Arresto Menor
What happened was we have a rent to own car that has been rented by my ex classmate, and now they are default in payment and won't pay the amount we ask them to return the car in good terms since we understand their finance issues, now the contract was signed by my dad which is a legal owner of the car and I'm only the who receives their payment. They said I'm claimibg to be the owner of the car and claims that I forged my dads signature which is not true because any legal papers they asked us to provide is signed by my dad and I never had any forgery made. Now they are not returning the car since I'm planning to have someone continue to rent the car but won't cooperate please tell me what can we do. Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Need legal advice on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:20 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
you can file a complaint in court regarding your issue.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum