Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inheritance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Inheritance on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:27 pm

MommyB

Arresto Menor
My father passed away last year leaving no will. I am an only child. My father and mother has acquired properties during their marriage and also, my father was a retired PNP official so leaving mother with a hefty amount of cash and properties. Since my father died, I have not received a penny from what my father had left us. My mother kept on insisting that "wala akong karapatan hanggat buhay sya."

Due to this attitude that my mother has been showing me, she then told me that I am an adopted child. If this is true, I know I am a legally adopted child seeing all past records/documents that my father has left us.

My mother has mentioned plans on selling properties.

Right now, I am unemployed and I just recently lost my job so this could be difficult for me to seek advise from a lawyer.

I now need advise on what claims do I have?

View user profile

2 Re: Inheritance on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:18 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua
try mo lumapit sa PAO kung matutulungan ka sa sitwasyon mo.

View user profile

3 Re: Inheritance on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:16 am

MommyB

Arresto Menor
any insights? i know last resort kong mag go sa PAO... anyone here might shed a bit of light then? thank you.

View user profile

4 Re: Inheritance on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:02 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua
even if your mother is alive, you should have received inheritance from your father. however, to execute your rights, you will have to sue your mother since she is not willing to give you anything.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum